A new modular domain visualistion has been added for NRPS/PKS modules. Unlike the existing NRPS/PKS domain view, this particular visualisation ignores domain length information and instead focuses on domain layout and full module ordering based on any available docking domain analysis and cross-CDS modules.
TIGRfam domain visualisation
TIGRfam domains within CDS features are now shown in a similar fashion to the existing Pfam and NRPS/PKS domains.
- Thiocysteine lyase and carnatine-AT domains have been added to NRPS/PKS domain detection
- NRPS/PKS module definitions have been altered to include more domains within modules and not create modules with only one domain
- ClusterCompare MIBiG comparison database has been updated to account for new domains and module definitions
- Pfam database was updated to 34.0, along with matching GO terms
- Pfam and Tigrfam hits in the CDS detail panel are now collapsed by default
- Pfam (along with the new Tigrfam) domain visualisation tab can now be expanded to show all domain names
Fixes and small changes#
- splice-variants of genes with the same identifier are now accepted if the locations are unique
- fixed product colouring of HTML buttons
Numerous other small changes and fixes were made internally, for a full list see the git shortlog.